Why Is Jointlax™ The #1 Choice for Joint Pain Relief?
Read the important information below to discover how Jointlax™ can eliminate your joint pain suffering, once and for all.
Jointlax™ is known as the ultimate, 100% natural relief for joint pain today. Thousands of our customers are thrilled at how they haven't had even a hint of pain or any sign of a flare-up, since taking Jointlax™. In fact, they're so happy that they told us they'll never buy any of the 'cheap chemical-based alternatives' ever again. Here's why:
You see, most joint supplements contain only a few key ingredients important in the treatment of joint health and most do not provide a total care relieve and prevent solution. Which is why the 'chemical based alternatives' everyone buys in pharmacies might relieve your pain for a few hours, but it is very likely to come back - sometimes with a vengeance. Isn't it time you had total relief that's 100% natural?
Most joint support supplements have less than top-notch purity, and are packaged in an improper dose. Only Jointlax™ has it all. Jointlax™ was developed to adhere to the strictest quality standards and contain more bioavailability and effective ingredients than any other product, hands down. Which is why people are calling it the 'Ultimate Joint Pain Relief'.
Jointlax's™ proprietary formula utilizes 16 extensively researched ingredients that are at the top of their respective health goals in terms of quality standards, scientific research, and purity. Jointlax™ offers an innovative, multi-layered, joint support supplement that works like no other. We recommend comparing the ingredients in Jointlax™ with the competition. We are confident that you will not find a better supplement for joint pain relief, and assocaited symptoms, on the market.
Jointlax™ Follows the Highest Quality Standards
Jointlax™ contains 16 tested ingredients that meet the strength and purity guidelines of the USP/NF (United States Pharmacopeia–National Formulary) . Jointlax™ is manufactured in the United States in an FDA registered laboratory that exceeds industry standards. Our manufacturing facility is GMP-certified and abides by the strictest FDA recommendations.
Jointlax™ is the Best Joint Supplement on the Market
Relieves Pain & Reduces Swelling
Comforts, warms and soothes joints to lessen pain
- Strengthens & Lubricates joints
To increase mobility & boost wound healing properties
- Addresses the Root Causes of Joint Pain
Decreases the severity, duration of joint pain and reduce the frequency of flare ups
Rebuilds joint strength & density
Live a more active lifestyle, do the activities you miss
Inhibits Key Enzymes Known to Degrade Cartilage
Supports the synthesis of new cartilage repair
- 100% Risk-Free Results
Feel confident and secure with our 100% money back guarantee
Jointlax™ Gets to the Root of the Problem
Our expert team of doctors hand-picked each ingredient, based on scientific evidence and reputable references. Every single active ingredient in Jointlax™ is based on current science and clinical studies, designed to deliver results like no other joint health product available today. It is the unique proprietary blend of ingredients that makes Jointlax™ so effective. Jointlax's formula utilizes maximally-effective ingredients that lead the industry in terms of quality standards, scientific research, and purity.
Jointlax™ features a proprietary blend of ingredients that targets the root of most joint problems. Jointlax™ was specifically formulated to deliver crucial nutrients at a molecular level, supporting healthy cellular regeneration and optimal function for joints. The key ingredients in Jointlax™ have been scientifically recognized for their restorative health benefits. This unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and herbs is what makes Jointlax™ #1 choice for aleviating joint pain.
For these reasons, it's crucial to take a daily joint support supplement. So you can ensure your joint pain is a thing of the past and stop it from ever coming back, once and for all.
Jointlax™ stands above other solutions by attacking the problem at it's root. Jointlax™ is a painless, risk-free alternative to prescription drugs and the many negative side effects they're known for. It's a unique, maximum strength, proprietary blend of ingredients that is specially formulated to target pain, inflammation and mobility to provide relief and prevention of future flare ups.
Jointlax™ is Recommended by Doctors and Medical Scientists:
What Do Jointlax™'s Customers Have to Say?
All testimonials reflect the range of typical results that our customers experience.
Comment by: Emma A.
I have tried every medication out there for chronic joint pain. Some were OK, others useless. I felt that the ingredients in Jointlax all made sense so I bought a 3 month supply. After a week, I felt different (dare I say it, normal!). After a month, I realized that the pain in my joints was so much less. Amazing! I feel so good. Finally, a supplement that gives me pain free joints. And it's NATURAL!!!!
Comment by: Mark B.
I have suffered with bad joints since I retired from semi-professional soccer about five years ago. My ankles and knees were badly affected to the point that some mornings I could hardly get out of bed! The pain was unbearable. My doctor had recommended injections of botox but the cost and pain made me decide that this treatment was not for me. I searched the net for natural ways to treat my painful joints and I found Jointlax. I am so happy that I did. It has changed my life around. The pain that I used to suffer, daily, so badly has subsided to the point that I hardly notice it anymore. I can only sing the praises of this fantastic supplement and I love the fact that it is all natural. Top product! Five Stars!
Comment by: Jody K.
This supplement has drastically changed the frequency and severity of my arthritis flare ups. I can honestly say I went from being in constant pain daily, to the occasional twinge now and then. I suffer with arthritis, as does my mom, albeit not as bad as she does, I get some horrible flare ups that really knocked me off my feet. My triggers are varied but when the pain comes, it was debilitating. So, when my doctor recommended Jointlax, I didn't hesitate to purchase a 6-month supply. I used to miss a lot of work because of my joint pain but since taking this supplement I'm able to function very well. The tablets are easy to take and I have had no side effects. Thank you!!
Comment by: John G. Jr.
Jointlax actually works. I have tried many many many supplements over the years, with little to no effect. This combined formula, has reduced the pain I suffer and the swelling and redness has almost disappeared. I highly recommend it because it really does make a difference (after 2 or 3 weeks for me) that can be life changing.
Comment by: Bradley R.
This is truly amazing! It really works! It has helped relieve my joint pain suffering like nothing else ever. I take it daily and the flare ups I used to get don't seem to happen anymore. I'm finally living my life and it feels AMAZING!
Comment by: Polly F.
I love the fact that it is all natural and that it works by actually reducing the inflammation and swelling, relieving the pain so well that I can walk without the crippling pain of what it used to do to me. I'm in a win-win situation. Before, my work suffered greatly due to the amount of sick days I took and I was on the point of losing my job. Jointlax is worth every dime, it helped me keep my job! I feel so positive about my future. Thank you!
Comment by: Raymond K.
I've suffered with bad joints most of my life, and have tried multiple things for prevention and relief. Rarely does anything help. I started taking this product 2 months ago and have only had a few days where the pain was so bad that I couldn't function well. I used to have weeks that this would happen. I have made a few other changes also, I cut out caffeine, alcohol and sugar and I walk daily. But, in the past I have done this, but found no real relief, so I attribute my significant change to Jointlax. If you're someone who suffers from joint pain, anywhere in your body, you should try this.
Comment by: Amanda S.
I would like to write a recommendation for Jointlax. I bought this for my mother who suffers bad joint pain as she is in menopause. I felt the natural ingredients were OK for her to take long term. I did not want a prescription medication. No way. She has taken this daily for almost two months. To date, she is doing so well. I think it has helped stop the pain and also reduced the swelling. We will re-order for the rest of the year! This is the best product on the market!!
Comment by: Katy N.
This has all the key ingredients that my doctor recommended for reducing joint pain naturally. One pill is much easier than five pills! What a difference this has had on my life! Five Stars.
Why is Jointlax™ So Effective?
Jointlax™ is a breakthrough proprietary solution that effectively combines the most powerful and extensively researched ingredients to give you an all-in-one solution for joint comfort and mobility. Every single ingredient in Jointlax™ was hand-picked by medical doctors and scientific researchers, based on the up-to-date science, and formulated to achieve faster results than any other joint care product available. Jointlax's key ingredients have been clinically proven for their restorative health benefits. The proprietary blend of vitamins, minerals, and herbs is what makes Jointlax™ so effective. By taking only 3 tablets a day, you can find the relief you seek.
Jointlax™ contains 15 tested ingredients that meet the strength and purity standards of the USP/NF (United States Pharmacopeia–National Formulary). Each ingredient was carefully researched and included based on clinical data. No other non-prescription solution comes close in terms of quality and purity of ingredients.
Recommended dose: Adults as a dietary supplement, take 3 (three) tablets daily with meals - 1 (one) in the morning, 1 (one) at lunchtime and 1 (one) in the evening.
Click here to see our label.
Jointlax 's™ - Proprietary Blend of Ingredients:
- Towheed TE, Maxwell L, Anastassiades TP, et al. Glucosamine therapy for treating osteoarthritis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2005;(2):CD002946
- Herrero-Beaumont G, Ivorra JA, Del Carmen Trabado M, et al. Glucosamine sulfate in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis symptoms: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study using acetaminophen as a side comparator. Arthritis Rheum 2007;56:555-67.
- McAlindon T, Formica M, LaValley M, et al. Effectiveness of glucosamine for symptoms of knee osteoarthritis: results from an internet-based randomized double-blind controlled trial. Am J Med 2004;117:643-9.
- Reginster JY, Deroisy R, Rovati LC, et al. Long-term effects of glucosamine sulfate on osteoarthritis progression: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Lancet 2001;357:251-6.
- Kim LS, Axelrod LJ, Howard P, et al. Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 2006;14:286-94.
- Usha PR, Naidu MUR. Randomised, double-blind, parallel, placebo-controlled study of oral glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane and their combinations. Clin Drug Invest 2004;24:353-63.
- Bucsi L, Poor G. Efficacy and tolerability of oral chondroitin sulfate as a symptomatic slow-acting drug for osteoarthritis (SYSADOA) in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 1998;6 Suppl A:31-6.
- Kelly GS. The role of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfates in the treatment of degenerative joint disease. Altern Med Rev 1998;3:27-39.
- Leffler CT, Philippi AF, Leffler SG, et al. Glucosamine, chondroitin, and manganese ascorbate for degenerative joint disease of the knee or low back: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study. Mil Med 1999;164:85-91.
- Das A Jr, Hammad TA. Efficacy of a combination of FCHG49 glucosamine hydrochloride, TRH122 low molecular weight sodium chondroitin sulfate and manganese ascorbate in the management of knee osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 2000;8:343-50.
- Pipitone VR. Chondroprotection with chondroitin sulfate. Drugs Exp Clin Res 1991;17:3-7 .
- Mazieres B, Combe B, Phan Van A, et al. Chondroitin sulfate in osteoarthritis of the knee: a prospective, double blind, placebo controlled multicenter clinical study. J Rheumatol 2001;28:173-81.
- Hesslink R Jr, Armstrong D 3rd, Nagendran MV, et al. Cetylated fatty acids improve knee function in patients with osteoarthritis. J Rheumatol 2002;29:1708-12.
- www.naturaldatabase.com (Accessed 12/10)
- Petrella RJ, DiSilvestro MD, Hildebrand C. Effects of hyaluronate sodium on pain and physical functioning in osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Arch Intern Med 2002;162:292-8.
- Dougados M. Sodium hyaluronate therapy in osteoarthritis: arguments for a potential beneficial structural effect. Semin Arthritis Rheum 2000;30(2 Suppl 1):19-25.
- King SR, Hickerson WL, Proctor KG. Beneficial actions of exogenous hyaluronic acid on wound healing. Surgery 1991;109:76-84.
- Li RW, Myers SP, Leach DN, et al. A cross-cultural study: anti-inflammatory activity of Australian and Chinese plants. J Ethnopharmacol 2003;85:25-32
- Levy RM, Saikovsky R, Shmidt E, et al. Flavocoxid is as effective as naproxen for managing the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis of the knee in humans: a short-term randomized, double-blind pilot study. Nutr Res 2009;29:298-304.
- Burnett BP, Jia Q, Zhao Y, Levy RM. A medicinal extract of Scutellaria baicalensis and Acacia catechu acts as a dual inhibitor of cyclooxygenase and 5-lipoxygenase to reduce inflammation. J Med Food 2007;10:442-51.
- Koga T, Meydani M. Effect of plasma metabolites of (+)-catechin and quercetin on monocyte adhesion to human aortic endothelial cells. Am J Clin Nutr 2001;73:941-8.
- FDA. Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Office of Premarket Approval, EAFUS: A food additive database
- Medina MA. Glutamine and cancer. J Nutr 2001;131:2539S-42S.
- Wilmore DW. The effect of glutamine supplementation in patients following elective surgery and accidental injury. J Nutr 2001;131:2543S-9S.
- Shabert JK, Winslow C, Lacey JM, Wilmore DW. Glutamine-antioxidant supplementation increases body cell mass in AIDS patients with weight loss: a randomized, double-blind controlled trial. Nutrition 1999;15:860-4.
- Millea PJ . N-acetylcysteine: multiple clinical applications.Am Fam Physician - 1-AUG-2009; 80(3): 265-9
- Beale RJ; Sherry T; Lei K; Campbell-Stephen L; McCook J; Smith J; Venetz W; Alteheld B; Stehle P; Schneider H, Early enteral supplementation with key pharmaconutrients improves Sequential Organ Failure Assessment score in critically ill patients with sepsis: outcome of a randomized, controlled, double-blind trial. Crit Care Med - 01-JAN-2008; 36(1): 131-44.
- Aquilani R., Viglio S; Iadarola P; Opasich C; Testa A; Dioguardi FS; Pasini E., Oral amino acid supplements improve exercise capacities in elderly patients with chronic heart failure. Am J Cardiol - 2-JUN-2008; 101(11A): 104E-110E
- Fiebich BL, Chrubasik S. Effects of an ethanolic salix extract on the release of selected inflammatory mediators in vitro. Phytomedicine 2004;11:135-8.
- Chrubasik S, Eisenberg E, Balan E, et al. Treatment of low back pain exacerbations with willow bark extract: a randomized double-blind study. Am J Med 2000;109:9-14.
- Schmid B, Ludtke R, Selbmann HK, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of a standardized willow bark extract in patients with osteoarthritis: randomized placebo-controlled, double blind clinical trial. Phytother Res 2001;15:344-50.
- Biegert C, Wagner I, Ludtke R, et al. Efficacy and safety of willow bark extract in the treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis: results of 2 randomized double-blind controlled trials. J Rheumatol 2004;31:2121-30.
- Ammon HP, Safayhi H, Mack T, Sabieraj J. Mechanism of anti-inflammatory actions of curcumine and boswellic acids. J Ethnopharmacol 1993;38:1139.
- Kimmatkar N, Thawani V, Hingorani L, et al. Efficacy and tolerability of Boswellia serrata extract in treatment of osteoarthritis of knee--a randomized double blind placebo controlled trial. Phytomedicine 2003;10:3-7.
- Etzel R. Special extract of Boswellia serrata (H 15) in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Phytomedicine 1996;3:91-4.
- Liu JJ, Nilsson A, Oredsson S, et al. Boswellic acids trigger apoptosis via a pathway dependent on caspase-8 activation but independent on Fas/Fas ligand interaction in colon cancer HT-29 cells. Carcinogenesis 2002;23:2087-93.
- Singh S, Majumdar DK. Effect of Ocimum sanctum fixed oil on vascular permeability and leucocytes migration. Indian J Exp Biol 1999 37:1136-8
- Agrawal P, Rai V, Singh RB. Randomized placebo-controlled, single blind trial of holy basil leaves in patients with noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 1996;34:406-9
- Godhwani S, Godhwani JL, Vyas DS. Ocimum sanctum: an experimental study evaluating its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic activity in animals. J Ethnopharmacol 1987;21:153-63.
- Khanna N, Bhatia J. Antinociceptive action of Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi) in mice: possible mechanisms involved. J Ethnopharmacol 2003;88:293-6
- Kar A, Choudhary BK, Bandyopadhyay NG. Comparative evaluation of hypoglycaemic activity of some Indian medicinal plants in alloxan diabetic rats. J Ethnopharmacol 2003;84:105-8.
- Muruganandam AV, Kumar V, Bhattacharya SK. Effect of poly herbal formulation, EuMil, on chronic stress-induced homeostatic perturbations in rats. Indian J Exp Biol 2002;40:1151-60.
- Zhang F, Altorki NK, Mestre JR, et al. Curcumin inhibits cyclooxygenase-2 transcription in bile acid- and phorbol ester-treated human gastrointestinal epithelial cells. Carcinogenesis 1999;20:445-51.
- Surh YJ. Anti-tumor promoting potential of selected spice ingredients with antioxidative and anti-inflammatory activities: a short review. Food Chem Toxicol 2002;40:1091-7.
- Araujo CC, Leon LL. Biological activities of Curcuma longa L. Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz 2001;96:723-8.
- Shah BH, Nawaz Z, Pertani SA. Inhibitory effect of curcumin, a food spice from turmeric, on platelet-activating factor- and arachidonic acid-mediated platelet aggregation through inhibition of thromboxane formation and Ca2+ signaling. Biochem Pharmacol 1999;58:1167-72.
- Thamlikitkul V, Bunyapraphatsara N, Dechatiwongse T, et al. Randomized double blind study of Curcuma domestica Val. for dyspepsia. J Med Assoc Thai 1989;72:613-20.
- Sharma RA, McLelland HR, Hill KA, et al. Pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic study of oral Curcuma extract in patients with colorectal cancer. Clin Cancer Res 2001;7:1894-900.
- Deodhar SD, Sethi R, Srimal RC. Preliminary study on antirheumatic activity of curcumin (diferuloyl methane). Indian J Med Res 1980;71:632-4.
- Araujo CC, Leon LL. Biological activities of Curcuma longa L. Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz 2001;96:723-8
- Antony S, Kuttan R, Kuttan G. Immunomodulatory activity of curcumin. Immunol Invest 1999;28:291-303.
- Baum L., et al, Six-month randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, pilot clinical trial of curcumin in patients with Alzheimer disease. J Clin Psychopharmacol - 01-FEB-2008; 28(1): 110-3.
- FDA. Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, Office of Premarket Approval, EAFUS: A food additive database
- Bliddal H, Rosetzsky A, Schlichting P, et al. A randomized, placebo-controlled, cross-over study of ginger extracts and ibuprofen in osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 2000;8:9-12.
- Marcus DM, Suarez-Almazor ME. Is there a role for ginger in the treatment of osteoarthritis? Arthritis Rheum 2001;44:2461-2.
- Srivastava KC, Mustafa T. Ginger (Zingiber officinale) and rheumatic disorders. Med Hypotheses 1989;29:25-8.
- Frondoza CG, Sohrabi A, Polotsky A, et al. An in vitro screening assay for inhibitors of proinflammatory mediators in herbal extracts using human synoviocyte cultures. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim 2004;40:95-101.
- Thomson M, Al-Qattan KK, Al-Sawan SM, et al. The use of ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) as a potential anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic agent. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids 2002;67:475-8.
- Kruth P, Brosi E, Fux R, et al. Ginger-associated overanticoagulation by phenprocoumon. Ann Pharmacother 2004;38:257-60.
- Klein G, Kullich W. Short-term treatment of painful osteoarthritis of the knee with oral enzymes. Clin Drug Invest 2000;19:15-23.
- Erlund I, Kosonen T, Alfthan G, et al. Pharmacokinetics of quercetin from quercetin aglycone and rutin in healthy volunteers. Eur J Clin Pharmacol 2000;56:545-53.
Glucosamine Sulfate has been studied in multiple clinical trials and has been shown to significantly improve pain and joint function in patients with arthritis. Glucosamine appears to stimulate the function of normal cells and tissues in the affected joints. Patients on blood thinners should consult a qualified health professional. Glucosamine, is a natural substance that is found in the covering of shellfish.
has also been shown to work synergistically with glucosamine sulfate to reduce both the pain and swelling associated with arthritic joints.
Chondroitin Sulfate is a glycosaminoglycan (GAG), a class of molecules very important in joint health. Current research indicates that chondroitin sulfate may improve joint function and is especially effective for pain reduction in osteoarthritis patients. There is also evidence that chondroitin sulfate inhibits the enzymes that are known to degrade cartilage and helps support the synthesis of new cartilage for repair.
CMO (Cetyl Myristoleate) was shown to decrease pain and increase movement in a clinical study of patients with osteoarthritic joints. It is believed that these fatty acids may lubricate the joints and soften the surrounding tissues. They may also modulate the immune system and function as anti-inflammatory agents.
Hyaluronic Acid by injection has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of osteoporosis. There is evidence of its usefulness in oral form as well. Hyaluronic acid acts as a physical cushion for joints and has antioxidant activity as well. It also acts to improve hydration and wound healing in joints.
Black Catechu also known as Acacia catechu, has been traditionally used as an anti-inflammatory for joint pain. Clinical studies have shown that Black catechu has promise in the treatment of arthritis. It has been shown to inhibit enzymes known to be involved in inflammation and decrease pain in arthritis patients. Black Catechu has also been shown to potentially reduce atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). Catechu has 'Generally Recognized As Safe' (GRAS) status for use in food in the US.
L-Glutamic Acid is one of the most abundant amino acids in the body and functions in many different areas, including increasing energy metabolism, skeletal muscle strengthing and the boosting the immune system. Glutamic acid is also used to synthesize other amino acids and has been found to be useful in tissue repair after surgery or other injury.
L-Cysteine is another amino acid that serves to help rebuild joint structures, including tissue repair and skeletal muscle strength. It has been shown to be safe in a number of clinical studies.
White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba) contains salicin, which is metabolized to salicylic acid, the active ingredient is aspirin. Salix acts as an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever by inhibiting COX-2 mediated prostaglandin release by indirectly affecting the COX-1 and COX-2 activity. Salix inhibits platelet aggregation, but not to the degree that aspirin and other NSAIDS. It is therefore considered to be an effective pain reliever without the adverse effects of aspirin.
Boswellia Serrata Gum extract has been extensively used as an anti-inflammatory agent and has been researched as a treatment for arthritic conditions in a number of clinical studies.
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and is an adaptogen, aiding the body during stress. It also has pain-relieving properties. It has been used in clinical studies for its control of sugar levels in diabetics.
Turmeric (Curcuma Langa L Rhizome) also known as curcumin, has been used successfully for thousands of years by practitioners of the Ayurvedic medicine. Turmeric was used as a treatment for stomach ailments, abdominal discomfort, and pain relief — as it turns out, turmeric is an effective anti-inflammatory agent as well. It inhibits the same enzymes that NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) target, but without the side effects. Clinical studies in patients with arthritis have produced evidence of symptom relief. Turmeric also supports immune function is anti-bacterial, and is helpful in preventing blood clots. There is also some preliminary evidence that curcumin may help break up the proteins that appear to be the root cause of Alzheimer's disease. Turmeric has Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) status in the US.
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is used as an anti-inflammatory agent and has been tested and found to be effective in the treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Ginger has been found in laboratory studies to inhibit a number of factors associated with joint pain and damage.
are enzyme which breaks down proteins and have been shown to be helpful in reducing the pain in arthritis patients.
Rutin is a bioflavonoid which, in the same clinical study, was shown to increase the effectiveness of the oral enzymes, potentially because of its anti-oxidant activity.
Get The Facts About Joint Pain
It is estimated that one in three US adults, or 69.9 million people, suffer from some kind of chronic joint problem. Every adult, as well as many adolescents, have experienced some type of joint pain. Whether it was a sore knee or elbow, joint pain is very uncomfortable. Some joint pain is temporary and can be relieved with little treatment, but for those suffering from chronic joint pain, finding ways to ease it can be very challenging.
In order to understand the causes of joint pain, one should know and be aware what are joints and how they works. This is not only informative, but can also give you a better understanding of why a joint might hurt and teach you some precautionary measures to use when you are playing, working or doing everyday activities.
What Are Joints?
Joints are two bones joined together in a socket that allows movement. The joint is composed of bones, cartilage, tissue, muscle and fluid. The ends of the bones are covered by cartilage, which keeps the bones from rubbing together. Cartilage acts like a shock absorber to the bones. Tissue helps make up the inner wall of the socket and creates a seal to hold in the fluid. The fluid provides nutrients and lubrication to the inner wall and cartilage.
Joints are grouped according to motion types; gliding, hinge, ball and socket, and pivoting. Because of the sensitive location of joints, the pressure exerted on them and their continuous use, they are prone to pain and swelling.
Causes and Symptoms Associated With Joints
Some of the most common causes and symptoms that relate to joints are listed below: Stress is caused when you use the joint excessively, or when you are putting too much or constant pressure on the joint. This can cause the joint or joints to ache and become stiff.
Inflammation is the swelling of the joint and the surrounding area. This may occur from excessive use of the joint. Both stress and inflammation can cause pain in the joint.
Redness and warmth of the skin can occur at the joint or surround the joint area. The skin may feel warm to the touch, or the joint may have a burning sensation felt from inside the skin. This is usually associated with inflammation.
Stiffness of the joint happens when the motion of the joint is restricted. When you can't fully extend the joint without acute pain, it is usually referred to as stiffness. Stiffness is the most common and aggravating symptom of joint pain.
Injuries can cause joint pain. Sprain injuries and dislocation of the joint can be extremely painful. Sometimes the "isolated" condition of the joint can become a problem later on. A previous injury to the joint, as in a sprain or dislocation, may not have healed properly or may have left the joint damaged. This can cause mild to severe chronic pain.
Occupational Hazards can also cause joint pain. Jobs where you have to stand for long periods of time can cause stress on the weight bearing joints. Alternatively, sitting for long periods can cause the knees to ache.
Excessive Weight can cause pain in the lower joints, such as the ankles, knees and hips. These are the weight bearing joints and extra weight causes stress and pressure on these joints.
Joint Pain and Daily Life
Joint pain can hinder your normal daily activities. Because of pain and stiffness, most people have the idea that if they don't use or move the joint, it won't hurt. While this may have some truth to it, it isn't always the case. You've probably heard the saying, "You just need to work it out." Sometimes, this really is the best way to relieve stiffness and make the pain go away. In some cases, exercise is better than rest to relieve joint pain.
Joint pain can be difficult and frustrating to deal with. It has the potential to change a person's quality of life by restricting one's daily routine and activities. When doing the simplest things become a burden, everyday life can become very aggravating. There are some important things one can do to help prevent joint pain, stiffness and/or swelling.
What Can You Do To Help Your Joints?
Eating a healthy well-balanced diet is important to maintain overall good health. A healthy diet should include plenty of fruits and vegetables. You should talk to a nutritionist or other healthcare professional to get help in finding the right diet regimen for you.
Exercise is important for overall health, well being and keeping a healthy body weight. Just by doing low impact exercises, like walking or swimming for 30 minutes a day, you can keep the joints in good health and help stay in shape.
Rest is very important! Sleep is the time that your body rejuvenates and repairs itself. A person should get 6-8 hours of sleep each night to keep the body healthy.
Try not to overwork your joints. If you have to sit for long periods of time, stand up and walk around for a few minutes. If you have to stand for long periods of time, try to squeeze in some squats or sit for a short spell.
1 - Lancet
Jointlax™ - Frequently Asked Questions:
more effective than other joint supplements?
Most joint supplements do not provide a formula that offers a total care solution for overcoming joint pain and uncomfortable joint conditions. What's more, they fail to include the correct blend of clinically proven ingredients such as: Glucosamine Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate, Hyaluronic Acid, L-Glutamic Acid, Turmeric, Ginger, White Willow and more. They have a few but not all, which can dilute the effectiveness of the product. Some products neglect to include top ingredients at all.
Only Jointlax™ uses 15 of the ultimate blend of correct clinically proven ingredients. It works to treat joint pain and arthritis at the root cause, manage pain, reduce severity, frequency and duration of flare ups as well as provide key support for long term optimal joint health to aid prevention of future joint problems. By combining the ingredients, Jointlax™ has been able to create a 'total care' relieve and prevent solution that works faster and is more effective than any other product on the market.
be used to prevent symptoms from occurring?
Yes, many people use Jointlax™ to prevent the onslaught of symptoms from occurring. Since Jointlax™ is made of all natural ingredients, it is safe for long term use.
How long should I use
You can use Jointlax™ to get rid of symptoms, to prevent them from occurring, and to stop them from coming back. How long you should continue depends on how severe your symptoms are, and how long it takes for you to feel "normal" again.
What makes up the ingredients of
The ingredients in Jointlax™ can be found on our How It Works page. You can go there to read more about each of the quality natural herbal ingredients.
not available in stores?
We have chosen to make Jointlax™ available exclusively online, so that we are able to reach more people and maintain control of distribution and customer service. We want to be hands on with our customers if there's a problem; we lose that personal touch when the product is sold in stores.
Can I see the label of
Of course! Please click here to see our label.
Can I use
with my prescription medications?
Jointlax™ has been formulated using only the purest natural ingredients. For the most part, there is no interference with most medications. But if you have any concerns, we always recommend that you consult with your doctor.
If it does not work for me and I want to return it, what do I do?
Not a problem - there is a 60 day money back guarantee. We ask that you call customer service to get your return authorization number. If you do decide to return the bottles, you must return all of the bottles, so do not throw any of them away. Please do not ship products to us after the 60 day period has expired. If you send only a portion of the bottles back, you will receive a partial refund.
Questions about Shipping Jointlax™:
How soon will my order arrive?
If you choose regular shipping, Jointlax™ is shipped by US Postal Service First Class Mail. If you place your order before 10:00am EST, it will be shipped out on the day it is ordered. If you place your order after 10:00am EST, it will be sent out the next morning. Your order should arrive within 3 to 5 business days within the USA. All orders received after 10:00am on Friday or on the weekend will be shipped out promptly Monday morning.
We also offer FedEx 2 day delivery, as well as next day shipping. FedEx shipments will be sent out the same day, as long as the order is received by 10:00am EST. You can learn more about shipping options on the checkout page.
What kind of package will it arrive in?
We always ship discreetly to protect the privacy of our customer. Jointlax™ is shipped in plain packaging with no external information that identifies the product purchased.
How secure is it to order
Very secure. We use the strongest data encryption Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology available. SSL technology is the industry standard for encryption, and ensures a secure transaction environment for commerce on the internet.
Do you ship to Canada?
Yes, we have many customers in Canada; it just takes longer to get there, about 1 to 2 weeks for regular mail. If you order it using the FedEx amount, it will take 4 to 6 days.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we can ship to any country. You can learn more about shipping options on the checkout page.
Jointlax™: Ordering is Easy, Fast and Secure
Ordering on Jointlax™ is safe and quick. We offer different packages, depending on the severity of your condition. Please choose a program from the options that best suits your needs. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service help line.
We recommend the Jointlax™ 6 bottle package for maximum results. We are currently offering a limited time BUY 3 GET 3 FREE special because we are committed to helping you get positive results.
- 6 Bottle Supply *BEST VALUE*
- Jointlax™ Tablets
- Buy 3 at regular price + Get 3 Free
Your Price: $139.70
ON SALE: SAVE $280
- 4 Bottle Supply *TOP SELLER*
- Jointlax™ Tablets
- Buy 2 at regular price + Get 2 Free
Your Price: $99.80
ON SALE: SAVE $180
- 2 Bottle Supply
- Jointlax™ Tablets
- Buy 1 at reg. price + Get 1 50% off
Your Price: $69.90
ON SALE: SAVE $70
- 1 Bottle Supply
- Jointlax™ Tablets
Your Price: $49.95
ON SALE: SAVE $20
We ship out all orders within 24 hours, unless you order on the weekend (after 10am Friday) or a postal holiday. All orders are shipped discreetly, with no external markings that reveal the contents of the package.
We ship all over the world, with Express Delivery also available. Please refer to the checkout page for shipping rates. All orders are shipped from the US, so expect additional delivery time for international shipping.